Old August 1st 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
rockytop

Default Husqvarna/Viking Mega Quilter

responding to
http://www.sewgirls.com/quilting/Hus...er-179562-.htm
rockytop wrote:

rockytop wrote:
It skips stitches when I am sewing circles or slow down - lots of
stitches...I have sewn about 10 quilts on this machine with a Grace frame.
I have adjusted the tension in the past and then took to the dealer for
tune up.

It seems to sew in a straight line pretty well especially when I am going
at a higher speed.

Any tips are appreciated.
Judy in Ohio

-------------------------------------
/^-----^\
V o o V
| Y |
\ Q /
/ - \
| \
| \ )
|| (___\====
judya

Hi all - I just joined this discussion group due to my frustration with
trying to use my Mega Quilter. It is a Viking - the mid arm size and is
giving me fits related to tension. I took it to the shop for evaluation
and it is no better after $150.00 in repairs and tune ups.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting - 176602 messages and counting!

-------------------------------------
/^-----^\
V o o V
| Y |
\ Q /
/ - \
| \
| \ )
|| (___\====
judya

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting - 176604 messages and counting!