Old December 8th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Default Is ths a good deal? Grace Quilting Sewing Frame +Janome 1600 Sewing Machine

No idea about prices, but please don't buy one if you haven't tried it out.
At a quilt show a few years ago, I was able to test drive the Grace (with a
different machine) as well as a longarm and another "home machine" system
the name of which I have forgotten. Grace was better than that other system,
but absolutely no comparison with the longarm. And I thought the wooden
frame was a bit clunky, but YMMD.
Roberta in D

"bobbi" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
ink.net...
Does anyone know if this is a good deal and a good setup? I showed this
my husband in October never thinking he would actually buy it for me, but
my surprise, he told me today to go ahead and order it. Before I do that,
thought I'd ask here because I know how knowledgeable you all are (I've
been
lurking here for months) and I know someone will have an answer for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grace-Quilting-S...QQcmdZViewItem

TIA!!!

bobbi