Old October 11th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
bakerhillpins

Default Help with price of Skutt model 181

All

Working through my grandmothers estate we have a Skutt model 181 that
she bought many years ago but apparently never used. Seems she kept
using her Paragon A-55. We have someone who is interested in the kiln
but when asked to make an offer they simply asked us what we wanted for
it. Being that I spend most of my days on rec.games.pinball I don't
have any knowledge about kilns.

Poking around the Skutt website provided little info. The most I could
find there was that it was most like their A-818 (can't find anything
on this model either) or the KS-818p which apparently goes to ^8. I
also searched this group and found a few hits but most of them were
from the 97-2002 range and didn't provide much pricing info.

Anyhow, some pics of the kiln are at:
http://members.localnet.com/~krisnbry/

I would appreciate any comments on its fair market value. Its located
in/around the Fort Lee area of NJ if anyone is interested. We have tons
of greenware (?) and molds too that I can get pics/inventories of as
well.

I will be watching this group for a bit but you can also reply directly
to me at

Thanks
Bryan