Old September 17th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Melissa in NJ

Default Swaps

The reason why I don't host as many as it was getting to be such a pain with
the people that flaked out. 99% of the people did a great job, but one or
two people who don't follow through wreck it and cause a lot of bad
feelings. So now I only offer centralized swaps, and have also started
offering them locally with my guild.

The other reason I haven't hosted one is I am so overrun now myself. Can't
have a deadbeat hostess!! I vowed I wouldn't host another until I KNEW i was
free and clear to do so.

Melissa in NJ

--
Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

"mini Mini" wrote in message
. 54...
"maryd" mardor@*net wrote in :

The BOM is not a swap. The patterns are offered for us to make for
ourselves. Now and then swaps are offered here on RCTQ or sometimes
they are offered privately.

It does seem like there are less swaps around here. I wonder where they all
went?