Old June 4th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default How do I setup a studio/workshop for Hydrofluoric Acid Etching?

I actually have been giving some thought to this lately and having some
questions myself. I have zero experience with sandblasting. Can you
achieve "gradients" on removing flashed glass with sandblasting like you
can with acid etches? All of the sandblasted flashed glass work I've
seen has had *all* of the flashing removed.

-Ray

wrote:
It would be cheaper, safer and much easier to get a sandblasting
set-up.