Old August 31st 05, 08:25 AM
vlerk

Pat P wrote:
Someone just sent me this, and I just can`t see how it`s done - I wish I
could!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/fold.php

Huh! It actually works! I had to sit in the same position as the
demonstrator and watch it about 20 times with a shirt in front of me
before I got the hang of it. I like my shirts folded in thirds
lengthwise, too, so tried and it worked that way, too (I folded the
bottom up to just below the armpits).
Joan

Yep, it works quite well! Had to change position several times when figuring
out.
Lately I was thinking of making instruction movie/animation, and this one
convinced me it should be done from the 'working point of view'.
Grea