Old December 11th 04, 03:08 AM
Diana Curtis

Finally, a question I know the answer to. Petting is gently stroking the
metalic or clay with your fingertip to get the mica bits to lie in such a
way that they are shinier. I think it convinces them to lie shiney sides up.
:-)
Buffing... thats something I know little about. Have you looked at
www.glassattic.com ?
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Carla" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Pet" with your finger? Explain please? I also have a question about
buffing - if you do it manually, how long does it take and what kind of
fabric/cloth do you use? I tried rubbing a piece my jeans, but after a
few minutes, I didn't notice much difference.

Cheers,
Carla

Sjpolyclay wrote:

Those are sooo pretty! Rich color combos!

I do love mixing with the gold and pearls.....when applied to things,

I'll
"pet" these canes with my finger to bring out the mica glow, then

probably buff
or use Varathane.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery