Old November 26th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mary

Default OFF TOPIC - stand mixers

I have a 20 year old KitchenAid, and dearly love it! It is the one
with the bowl that goes up and down (rather than the one where the
bowl sits and the motor part goes up and down.) In fact, it is the
same model you see the chefs use on Food TV. I figured that if it was
good enough for Julia Childs and Emeril and Bobby Flay, it was
probably pretty good, and it surely is GREAT! I use it for everything
from whipping cream and merangues and making cookie dough and noodle
dough to the twice-weekly heavy bread dough. It does a wonderful
job!