Old August 28th 07, 10:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Default Suggestions wanted

Sunrays!!
"Julia in MN" wrote in message
I am currently at hand quilting a wall hanging applqued with desert
"things". I have quilted around all the applique motifs and the sashing. I
am working on the borders now. I'm not sure how to quilt the background of
the blocks. I am considering either echo-quilting around each of the
applique motifs or doing a diagonal grid. What do you think?
There are pictures and a description of my dilemma at
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/Quilts2007

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/