Old August 17th 07, 11:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Current project

Lol. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just like to see how crazy I can
make myself.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Valerie" wrote in message
22g on a 3/32 mandrel huh? Seed beads weren't tiny enough for you? :-P

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer sale 20-30% off all beads at valeriebeads.com
http://www.valeriebeads.com/beads.html
(August 14th - August 21st)

http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Little! 22g on a 3/32" mandrel.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Valerie" wrote in message
Jerri, the herringbone is beautiful!! I still haven't tackled
herringbone yet.

What size are the rings in the earrings?

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer sale 20-30% off all beads at valeriebeads.com
http://www.valeriebeads.com/beads.html
(August 14th - August 21st)

http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Oh, and what I've been working on:

My first time at herringbone:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/herringbone1.jpg

And some more maille earrings. These are smaller than they look in the
photo, and boy were they a bear!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/mailleears2sm.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Valerie" wrote in message
What are you all working on?

I'm working on a bead embroidered purse. There is no real theme to it,
but it sticks to a color scheme of black and purple (and iris) and has
at least one heart on each panel. Originally I thought that I could
get away with no hand sewing (other than the beading), but now that
I've actually started constructing it I think I'm mistaken. Ah well,
it should be pretty when it's done, if I do it correctly. I've got
about half of the beading done. Here's a Work In Progress pic:
http://www.valeriebeads.com/panel1copy.jpg

I've already got an idea for the next purse/bag, although I haven't
yet thought of the purse shape and construction. ;-) Too bad these
things take so looong to make. I mean, they take about as long as any
seed beaded piece, but lately I just haven't had the concentration to
sit long than a half...oh look at the pretty butterflies...

So lets see your project(s)!

--
Valerie
Summer sale 20-30% off all beads at valeriebeads.com