Old August 11th 07, 07:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Peter W.. Rowe,

Default rec.crafts.jewelry scheduled for sporge flood

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 00:21:28 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry "Peter W.. Rowe,"
wrote:

And I'm wondering what you're referring to, Marilee, since I see no post in
rec.crafts.jewelry, at least not on the earthlink news server,

[snip]

Thanks to all who've shown me the original posting on their servers. Earthlink
apparently blocked it. Kudus to them, for once. It appears the "attack" also
was stopped or limited by someone, somewhere, which is good since from my end,
there seems little to be done in any case. Only the originating ISP, I'm
guessing, can properly trace the real origin of the post, since it appears to me
that virtually all the identifying headers are forged.

Bottom line, I guess, is ignore it and don't respond to it, and maybe it will go
away...

cheers

Peter