Old July 15th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jan[_2_]

Default OT Doctors thought processes was stash find

Check out a new book titled _How Doctors Think_ by Jerome Groupman, M.D.
Quoting from the jacket, it "reveals a profound new view of
twenty-first-century medical practice, giving doctors and patients the vital
information they need to make better judgments together."

--
Jan in MN

"Aaron Lewis" wrote...
Just as I do not believe in one-stop shopping, I do not believe in
"one-stop" medicine. My mother had seen a host of doctors over the last 5
years, and none of them picked up on the hydrocelphy pressure that was
causing the memory problems. They all blandly went along with the
Alzheimer's diagnosis. Four months after the surgery, she is back to
being "Reba!" Some memories are permanently lost, but she is back to
being fully functional again. This it the result of one doctor that
thought outside the box.

Make sure that Gail's doctors have really looked inside and outside of the
box.

Aaron