Old July 15th 07, 11:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default stash find

Richard Eney wrote:
In article ,
Spike Driver wrote:
I stopped by the local Salvation Army looking for some treasure.

I found 22 skeins of wool yarn from lace to worsted. at fifty cents a
skien. Some of the feather weight yarn is over 3 ounces a skein.

snip
What a neat find!
I have some happy knitting coming my way. Maybe a little crochet!

Short report on Gail.
We now have a health aide coming in 12 hours a day. Gail is getting
weaker little by little. ALS or "Log Gehrig's Disease" is not very
forgiving. She tries to keep her spirits up and still laughs and jokes
when ever she can.

Please send by and extra good thoughts and prayers.

Prayers sent. I had a co-worker with ALS, so I have some slight idea
of what you are going through.

=Tamar

Thanks much Tamar.
Dennis