Old December 27th 04, 10:42 PM

Barbara Raper wrote:

Right now it is 32 degrees in Greenville after a low of 26. Yes, your DD
will need plenty of long winter skirts. I don't think the girls are allowed
to wear pants on or off campus. Temps should get even colder in Jan & Feb.
Hope she can stay warm!

She doesn't wear pants anyway, but they are allowed to wear them when
going to and from the gym and during some athletic events and specific
outings (horseback riding, ice skating, skiing, etc.) where they are
more practical.

She is a stubborn one, my daughter (her first sentence was "Do by self"
LOL) and has resisted my attempts to get her to consider boosting her
wardrobe. Maybe I'll pass your weather report on to her and see if it
motivates her to seriously consider augmenting her wardrobe.

I'm sure she'd be fine with a few pairs of leggings plus tights to wear
under her skirts, if I can convince her to order them (I'm not wasting
any money buying them without her wanting them, because I've done that
before and she hasn't worn things because she didn't want them). If
not, she can jolly well freeze until she gets the drift.