Old September 26th 06, 10:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
nanner

Default Nose Deliveries have started

Wow, that's really nice of you! I hope she is doing well and that this will
cheer her up )

I don't really have my stuff together yet or I'd love to pitch in

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Not really a swap, Nanner. My MIL had cancer surgery on her nose and I'm
gathering up nose charms to make her a bracelet to cheer her up. If you'd
like to participate, e-mail me offlist and I'll send you details.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

nanner wrote:

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message

I've started getting some polyclay noses from the participants in my
project. If you are planning on participating, please plan on getting me
your nose charms by October 2.

Thanks!

Barbara
Beader and Polymer Clay Junky

wow! Hi -what are you gals up to?? I haven't been to the group in *ages*
and here you are having some kind of polyclay NOSE charm swap? Huh? Sounds
interesting!!