Old November 5th 17, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default Too funny!

was amazing just for the fact DH showed it to me, when he's always
On the box someone had written, "needle point
string". LOL!

My hubby also calls my stitching "needlepoint," and my floss "twine." I have tried to correct him on his terminology to no avail. Awhile back he told someone that I "sew", which they took to mean that I taylored clothing. I laughed and said, "babe, I'm a Fiber Artist!" He gave me this blank stare and said, "what's that?" LOL

Wow, people REALLY don't get this hobby, do they?

Congrats on the floss! I hope when I'm dead and gone (or just can't stitch anymore), some other Fiber Artist will acquire and appreciate my leftover stash.