Old February 9th 04, 09:51 PM
Dr. Sooz

This set bunny/spring set, I'm just not sure I like all these colors
together. Should I stick with just a couple of colors for the spacers? I
also think the white just doesn't photograph well.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bunflorals1.jpg

Jerri, IMO the multiple colors for the spacers works **great** for an Easter
theme. If it were simply spring, maybe you should stick with one or 2 colors,
but for Easter -- what could be better! Reminds me of all those hidden
foil-wrapped chocolates, or Easter eggs (dyed variety). Fabulous! BUT -- THAT
BUNNY!!! OMG THAT BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KLUNK I need to get a bunny bead. I really do. Either that, or a real
rabbit. ~crying~
~~
Sooz
-------