Old April 25th 05, 12:33 PM
db

I've used a exacto hand razor saw. I would mark the cut on the came with a
pencil then take the came over to the other side of the bench and cut it on
a board pusching the came against some pegs sticking-up. It worked pretty
good. Makes a real nice cut, but its takes longer than working with regular
lead of course. You need the finest tooth razor blade, or it will snag on
the brass.

"C Ryman" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
I have some lead came with the brass strip in the heart that I need to
cut. I don't think a regular lead knife will do the job. Does anyone have
experience with this?

Thanks,
Connie