Old July 8th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Default Becki's Necklace Challange Results! (Comments, please!)

Sigh... Sorry you'll have to do the remaking, but PURPLE!!!! LOLOLOLOL When
you said you'd send me something purple, that cinched it for me.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Beckibead" wrote in message
oups.com...
LAST NOTE TO KARLEEN -- even if you do send it back, I'm not going to
sell it. I can't. I don't like it. I will have to REMAKE IT AGAIN
and then give it to one of the women who liked it. Silly fools.

Becki