Old July 6th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Becki's Necklace Challange Results! (Comments, please!)

Quit looking in my windows!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Beckibead" wrote in message
ps.com...
Karleen -- Who cares if someone wants to buy it? Just because someone
wants to buy it doesn't mean it is good. Have you ever walked into
someone's house, took a look at their decorating and wondered what
they were thinking? Same thing with "that dress" or that top?
LOLOLOLOL

You do what you want, girl. Anything to make you happy. I wanted to
call you yesterday when I left work to tell you that purple would look
good with the copper and green, but whatever.

Much love -- Becki