Old February 3rd 04, 01:07 PM
Pat in Virginia

Terri,
It would help if you had more info. This is what it says on the
jar:
(NAYY... I just like this product!)

Udder Cream
Redex Industries Inc.
Salem, Ohio 44460
1-800-345-7339

Contains: Allantoin, Dimethicone, Lanolin and Propylene Glycol in
an Emollient Base.
Warning: Keep this and all medicines out of children's reach
(This is manufactured to treat dairy stock problems ... udders
and so on.)

Greaseless . Stainless
(I have found this to be true. The LQS owner would not have
supplied this product to the workers if it would cause problems!)

The jar is shaped like a Noxema jar. It is black and white. Small
is about 4 oz and the large is 10 oz. NAYY.

I don't know if the batting is harsh on my hands, but I do notice
that my hands drag across the batting like sand paper. Ugh. I
know fabric is harsh. That is why I wahs fabric before I put it
into my Quilting Room.
dogsnus wrote:

Pat in Virginia wrote in :

Have you tried the Cow's Lotion?

No, I hadn't. Never even heard of it before, actually.