Old June 17th 11, 06:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

Default Sooz

On 17/06/2011 15:21, Ragsym M wrote:
On Jun 14, 3:39 pm, wrote:
Hi there DeMarie!
In spite of physical issues, Sooz had honest love and meaningful work
and was happy. She loved her husband dearly and her critters, and
beads too. I know she got a lot of pleasure from this group too, and
so have I. Its good to re-connect here.
Sarajane

I was so sorry to read this today. It's been so long since I've
been to RCB and it was horrible to check in and see such bad news.

Sooz and Susan in VA once sent me a pfnr - (peeps!!) when they learnt
that being in the UK I'd never had any

I wasn't hugely involved with rcb but it was a lovely place to visit
and Sooz was such an integral part of it. She was a very memorable
lady and my thoughts are with her family, and especially Kevin, at
this very sad time.

RIP Divaocean, hope you're having fun with Mercabee and the other
critters xx

And I'm sorry to hear everyone else's troubles ((((((((Kalera, Tina
and Shirley))))))))))))))

I too was a recipient of peeps for many years changing to sugar free
ones when I got diabetes. I think Susan moved from VA and I no longer
have her address. I do have a picture of her with her grandbaby just
above my computer.Kathy Hogan left the scene as well, I have not heard
from her for quite some time.
Hugs
Shirley

--