Old September 15th 10, 06:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jinx Minx

Default DMC Cherrywood floss cabinet from 1999

wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 05:22:00 -0700 (PDT), blkndvudu
wrote:

Does anybody know where to find floss cabinets though? I've been
looking everywhere and would up buying a Caswell and Runyon sewing
cabinet and a Martha Washington cabinet off of ebay which I had to
adapt slightly.

Do you have a local needlework shop ? If so, they could order a DMC
floss cabinet if they stock DMC.

Like many others, I went the route that one winds the floss onto
bobbins and then store in divided plastic boxes that are made for just
that job. A lot of floss, neatly organised in a small space.

Me too. I also have another set stored in a giant 3 ring binder, each floss
color tucked into a baseball card plastic protector slot (9 colors per
page). No kinks in the floss that way!

Jinx