Old September 21st 09, 09:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Whatcha working On?

Working on a 2x2 inch tile for a collaborative mosaic piece being put
together by Laurie Mika. It is for the exhibition going on in
conjunction with the Synergy2 exhibit. It's mostly made of polymer clay,
but I am incorporating some seed beads as well.

http://www.synergy2010.com if you want to learn more.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Shirley Shone wrote:
In message , Marilee M
writes
I am trying to get back to my beading, health and other things seem to
get in the way. Have a lovely blister pearl and am making a spiral rope
for the necklace, nothing very exciting for you professionals but I am
Happy!!!!!
Marilee

That reminds me that I too have a blister pearl,

I also have a lot of abalone shell I got from Harry. Anyone seen or
heard of him lately.

Hugs
Shirley