Old August 4th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default HB Augustonians

Sounds lovely Bronnie! Have a wonderful time.
KJ

"Bronnie" wrote in message
ups.com...

Butterflywings wrote:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Augustonians
Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly

Thank you! Thank you! Big day on Sat. 19th - we are flying to
Sydney(from Qld) on the Fri nite to meet up with my twin sister and her
beau who will fly in from Melbourne. My DH also has his BD on our day;
we always have so much fun on our combined day.
Tooronga Park Zoo in Sydney is celebrating its 90th anniversary this
year and is giving entry to the zoo on one's birthday for 90 cents
(instead of $37!). No prizes to guess where we are going. I've
actually never visited the zoo and these days it is said to be
fabulous.
I've booked us a 2 bedroom apartment in a boutique hotel on Darling
Harbour. Let's hope it is a sunny weekend.
Birthday wishes to all other Augustonians,
Love
Bronnie