Old November 6th 04, 07:44 PM
spampot

I thought about that, Norma, but I didn't think I could manage it with
the three components of the yarn so distinct from each other. Maybe
I'll give it a try for the next join; it would certainly be the least
time-consuming!

norma woods wrote:
Could you do the Russian method? I think that's what it's called. The one
where you thread the yarn on a needle and weave it back on itself leaving a
loop, and then threading the other yarn on the needle and through the first
loop and then back on itself. I do most of my joins that way now and the
yarn is essentially the same thickness. You would be hardpressed to feel the
join after you've knitted a couple of rows.