Old September 8th 03, 02:08 PM
Musicmaker

I like it! I can just imagine what it really looks like - I have trouble
getting my pics bright enough and true to color also.

--
Lady Cynthia, Royal Musicmaker

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbet_99
http://www.one-eleven.net/~music/

A little boy was overhead praying: "Lord, if you
can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it.
I'm having a real good time like I am."
"MerryStahel" wrote in message
Well, someone asked me for a tablerunner like the one I already made, but

with
a little more green in it!

I made it and it turned out lovely! However, the photo on the WEBSHOTS

page
(URL below) doesn't do it justice! The colors look muddy in the photo,

but
trust me - they POP. The green is sage and the center blends into it
prefectly. Every block except the honey brown and the cream blocks has

green
in the print.

Anyway, take a look if you'd like.

Merry
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
http://www.stardancerpress.com/MerryStahel/
http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel