Old August 14th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
reannakay

Default new to beading

On Aug 12, 5:39 pm, wrote:
On Aug 12, 12:01 pm, Chemo the Clown wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:26 am, reannakay wrote:

Hi all..i'm new to beading and i just love it!!! i'm soooo
addicted..lol!! i've ordered this bookhttp://reannakay.npg123.hop.clickbank.net/
a friend of mine recommended it! I found it at
beadedjewlery.muxgo.com I could sure use any tips or tricks of the
trade if any of u care to share!! thanks bunches!!!

Meant to say...read the FAQ's for this newsgroup then go spam
someplace else.

This board has become so moribund if it wasn't for the occasional spam
it would drift into the same oblivion many stained glass artisans have
experienced.

ok well i was really looking for advice...not a friendly group r we??
that was the first place i could find that wasn't tryin to sell me
their jewelery! was i stupid for buyin that book?? i was asking ur
opinion..not tryin to seel it to u. i thought it would be helpful! i
don't know..i'm searching all over this place for "beaded jewelery"
and all i can find r online shops. if u could just maybe point me in
the direction of some informational sites i'd appreciate it and be on
my way.