Old August 13th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Default Sapphire Machine Report

OK I really like this machine. The woman I went with ended up buying one.
The only reason I didn't is because it doesn't weigh much less than my
Designer SE.

If the Sapphire had been around when I bought the SE, that would be the
machine I would be using now. It has almost every feature that I love on the
SE and is about 1/5 the price. I think Ginger got it for $1,300.

The only think it didn't have that she was disappointed in was an auto
thread cutter. I never use it on the SE so that wouldn't bother me.

I want that machine, but I want it to weigh 5 pounds. Is that too much to
ask?

Ginger was very impressed with the harp space it had. Has a really long
free arm. The lights are great. Lots of stitches. My SE feet would all
fit.

I just don't see that I would be gaining anything.

Cindy