Old September 22nd 16, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Sea Glass Quilt

This is my latest quilt and just started it. One I call a no brainer yet time consuming. My quilt will be 4 blocks wide and 5 blocks long. When you add in the 2 1/2 inch sashing it makes the quilt wider. I used mostly mottled colors or mixed together colors and I would have named my quilt Stain glass. Call this one modern in style.
Go have a look as they have a queen size there with free pattern.
www.quickquilts.com/sea glass You will have to type the full address in because for some reason my computer does not underline the whole address. Maybe with Brians help he can fix it so you can go directly there.
Let me know if you like the quilt.
Sandy$