Old July 2nd 03, 02:58 AM
Beadbimbo

This friend was so outspoken, sometimes I wanted to smack her and other
times I wished I was just like her! Lol. I just learned to take her with a
grain of salt because she was very opinionated, but a really good friend
too. She moved away about 5 years ago, although we're still in touch. Your
post just reminded me of her and of a lot of laughs we had at things she
would say. Sometimes the words just came out before the brain was in gear.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Oh, man, I usually don't say anything, or *think* anything, either,

because I
don't KNOW anything. Except that I was once a kid, of course, and I might

know
what I'd have liked.....which isn't always what a kid *needs*. I am

totally
ignorant and aware of that fact. But I'm a dog expert! (Was a pro)