Old July 2nd 03, 03:32 AM
Diana Curtis

That was basically my philosophy in child rearing too, Kathy. I loved my
son, let him know he was loved, and gave him my time and attention, and gave
him the responsibilty for his own choices (at the times when he was ready to
handle that job) and since he has become a man grown I have asked him if he
thought I did a good job. He said I was a good mom. I tell him, I had good
material to work with. :-)
And I am proud of the man he is, the child he was, the father he is to his
son...
But as to the carpet being spotless..well... lets just say he noticed, and
is a Much better house tender than I will ever be. Did he care? Ill try to
remember to ask!
Being a parent means not having all the right answers and trying to figure
out the right questions!
Diana, going through it again, none the wiser....for each child is unique.

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Kathy N-V" wrote *gently snipped*

As for me, I mutter a
lot, tell everyone that they're loved at every opportunity, and figure

that
my baby will never care if the carpet is spotless, but she'll always know
that her Mama had time to play.

I'll let you know in 20 years if I was right.

Kathy N-V