Old October 17th 14, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat on the Green

Default HUG Quilts

On 17/10/2014 16:14, Taria wrote:
I think a lot of things have changed since people can't get this group
and folks don't want to go to FB.
Taria

I've never talked on Facebook about this quilting group, so the answer
is no I haven't asked on FB. Maybe the whole thing has been dropped
becuz of no interest anymore - it seems that way as no one but Cindy and
you Janner have shown any interest in my post.
Sharon (N.B.)

I did reply after Cindy's post Sharon; but it didn't show up here,
because I hit the 'reply' key instead of 'follow up'. Sorry.
I wondered if it might be that sending blocks or cards etc to anyone in
need of a Hug has taken the full quilt's place. Many not good things
had happened to some of those quilts over the many years I have been on
RCTQ. I investigated the whereabouts of missing Hug quilts some years
ago ...

Pat on the green