Old October 16th 14, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon

Default HUG Quilts

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 4:18:43 PM UTC-3, Cindy from GA wrote:
On Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:04:41 PM UTC-5, Sharon wrote:

Do we ever see any of the finished Hug Quilts these days - just wondering. It used to be so nice to go to that site and see them all, but I realize that was a lot of work to keep on ... it was much appreciated tho'.

Sharon (N.B.)

I often wonder the same thing Sharon. Seems like there were a few recently but have seen nothing of the finished product.

Cindy

It is too bad Cindy - I couldn't wait to get all the beautiful blocks from all the very generous quilters on this group when I requested blocks for a HUG quilt - seems a shame to have it just a thing from the past.

Sharon (N.B.)