Old July 26th 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzeeq

Default Dji Dji yarn by Berocco

King's Crown wrote:
"gobonniego" wrote in message
I am looking for some yarn by Berocco called Dji Dji. It is a mohair
blend. The skeins are two colors (green/brown, purple/green, etc.). I
don't believe it is made any longer so if someone finds some way down
deep in their stash, please let me know.

Bonnie

--
gobonniego

Hi Bonnie,

Are you a member of Ravelry? It is free if you're not. I just did a search
on there and there is some stashed. Not sure how one goes about getting it,
but I suppose you just ask.

Yes, find the yarn and send a polite PM to the stasher to see if they're
willing to sell it.