Old April 29th 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather[_2_]

Default Impressive bead stash

Accent??? What accent??? (G)

I think mine is more like Jerri's than yours is and I live just outside
Toronto.

Good job on the hobby room. Care to come here and work on mine??
Actually, it is my dining room at the moment and therefore I can't
invite people over for dinner......quel dommage........grin.

Cheers.....Heather

"Christine" wrote in message
Hi group,

http://tinyurl.com/csje7b

Please don't make fun of my Canadian accent :-) Right now I'm cleaning
the downstairs work area and feeling a little crazy! My husband likes
that I'm trying to get organized though - it is a maze of tippy piles!

Best,
Christine