Old April 28th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Impressive bead stash

You have a great accent! And your hobby room looks very nice!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Christine" wrote in message
Hi group,

I know I haven't posted in ages. I haven't had much of a chance to do
some beading, although my "little sister" and I are back to beading
right now. I'm a youth mentor with Big Brothers and Big Sisters, so we
spend an hour a week doing crafts. It's hard to believe there are only
five more visits before she graduates!

I opened a shop on a website called ArtFire, which is similar to Etsy,
but without as many fees. I made a little YouTube video of one of my
workspaces to post on their forum and someone posted a picture of her
bead stash. Mine really pales in comparison!

The link to everything is he

http://tinyurl.com/csje7b

Please don't make fun of my Canadian accent :-) Right now I'm cleaning
the downstairs work area and feeling a little crazy! My husband likes
that I'm trying to get organized though - it is a maze of tippy piles!

My "little sister" and I also went to the local bead show. Wow! She
loved it. She had never been to something like that before and we
talked to artists and saw lots of jewellery, gems and lampwork. Whew!
The show was earlier than last year and the timing didn't work for my
crafty girlfriends, so I was happy I could share the experience :-)

Best,
Christine