Old December 8th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Thanks, Marilee,

I haven't decided what to do with the necklace. She can wear it on a
gold chain, if she wants. Usually, Imake a matching raised spiral to go
with my pendants. I like the raised spiral because it's nice and simple and
doesn't distract from the pendant.

I know what you mean, for a while it was kind of nasty here. I just try
to ignore those posts, but for a while there were some pretty bad flame wars
between a few folks. We went from that to near death. I keep thinking of
finding another group, but I keep hanging around.

We do have some wonderful folks here though.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Marilee M" wrote in message
This is the type of beading I do and your piece is lovely. What type of
necklace strap will you use on it? It is sure sad to see this ng slowly
dying, have lurked and posted a few times in the past, but have seen
some people put down so badly I have been a little gun shy!!!
Marilee