Old January 17th 04, 10:24 PM
cozy

Mardi, I'm glad you made the comment about the sashing, I thought I'd looked
at every picture but ran back when you said that and saw the up close
version that I must not have opened. I see the sashing now - it's great
Louise! You know how when you first get into quilting and looking at the
different ones, how you make that thought in your head like, "one day I'll
make that one"? The fall leaves was one of thoes for me, I even bought
several materials to use for the leaves in anticipation of doing it.
Thanks for sharing all your pics.

Mardi wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 20:47:44 GMT, "Louise"
wrote:

Well, I was supposed to be cleaning the office today, but that didn't

sound
like much fun, so I started taking pictures of more of my quilts. If

you're
interested in seeing them, they're at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/louiseiniowa.

Hi Louise:

Your quilts are truly beautiful. And, I'm so glad I visited because
you gave me the answer for what I will do with my autumn leaf blocks
(same pattern as yours). I never thought about putting them on-point
with sashing. That's a perfect solution for me.

Mardi

Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot

com.

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat