Old January 17th 04, 10:16 PM
Louise

Martha, nope -- they're all hand embroidered. I made that one back in 1981,
long before I had ever heard of a sewing machine that would do embroidery!
Now, if I were going to do it today . . . well, that'd probably be a
different story.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Martha in IN" wrote in message
Stunning is the only word for your Rose Sampler Louise. Just stunning! Did
you machine embroider the identification of each patch on your husband's
quilt? Very impressive.
Thanks for sharing.
Martha
"Louise" wrote in message
Well, I was supposed to be cleaning the office today, but that didn't

sound
like much fun, so I started taking pictures of more of my quilts. If

you're
interested in seeing them, they're at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/louiseiniowa.
--