Old July 31st 03, 03:17 AM
Boohoo1971

I'm specifically looking for an elaborate
sampler (wall hanging) and something beautiful for Halloween. Any
suggestions?

Cynthia, first go to www.hoffmandis.com
This is a site that is very user friendly and has a fantastic number of
pictures of charts and kits. When you get there click on "on line reference
catalog" on the left then when you get there click on "keyword" and then enter
Halloween in the box. You can not order from them, but get the reference
number and the name of the company that printed it, and I would get the name of
the chart, and a LNS can order it for you.

Now, for a super on line shop...there are a lot of good ones, but this is the
one I like...again a user friendly site and the owner is very prompt and
carries a lot of stuff there. She could order it if she doesn't have it. On
Lydia's site she has on the left a list of things, check "charts" and you will
get a list of the chart companies she carries. Maybe your pick from Hoffmandis
might be there. Have fun, Boo