Old March 21st 14, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Check off list for Weeks floss (and others, SS Crescent)?

On 3/19/2014 4:44 PM, ridgely wrote:
Looking for lists of over dyed thread so I can keep track of which ones
I have?

There used to be a great software just for this purpose. I used it a
lot. However that is some years ago (?15). It was called "Organized
Expressions", and the website name was www.LNS-software.com.

I loved it, and it was really good. I haven't looked at it for years,
because I had no need.

Maybe there is an updated version.

As time went by, I just used Excel. I had all the DMC many times over.
The GAST etc I just put in as a separate page on Excel, and added the
floss as I got it. Obviously I jockeyed it, so I couldd add partials etc.

Good luck

Gill, in springtime Florida.