Old April 22nd 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default What to do next?

Joan E. wrote:
Lucille wrote:
What is everyone else working on, or planning to work on? That might
help me with a decision.

I probably won't be of much help, either, cuz I'm still working on
baby stuff. I have the 2nd afghan crocheted and am now cross
stitching the pictures on the solid blocks. I have 2 strips (of 5)
done but have to find a different pattern for a kitty. Oooohhhh Tia
Maaarryyyyyy! I just may have to make up one myself, as I did with
the horse.

Joan

Joan, the way you are working so hard for the baby.....are you sure it's
not twins or triplets............or Heaven help all Octuplets?

Kidding aside this new little person will be wrapped in love, thanks to
Granny, Nana or whatever you choose. It is a very lucky child to be born
into such a loving family environment.

BTW how wide atre the blocks? I mean what sort of stitch count are you
looking for. I have a lot of old kiddy charts, and might be able to help.

Gill