Old April 20th 10, 06:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default What to do next?

A subject we are always interested in and hopefully drums up some responses.

I'm almost finished with the bookmarks I'm making for gifts and now just
have to decide how to finish the back. Should I use ribbon and should that
be glued or sewed on? Should I fringe the ends of the plainer one or not.
Very important decisions to be made but too much thinking hurts my head.
lol

Most important, what should I start next? Another very ornate bookmark for
a very dear friend, or something I really want to do just for fun? Another
dilemma.

What is everyone else working on, or planning to work on? That might help
me with a decision.

Lucille