Old February 22nd 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Got comments RE my fingerless mittens

Leah - it is good to be able to brag a bit sometimes and I am sure your
mittens deserved it - I am always amazed that there are not more mittens
knitted as they are so functional God Bless Gwen

"Leah" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I ended up with the day off yesterday, and got some things caught up.
I was out doing errands, and when stopped at 2 places, the ladies who
helped me commented on my fingerless mittens! I used scrap yarn to
make these up really quickly, just to have something to do and keep my
hands warm while leaving me access to use all fingers and thumb, and
both told me they thought they looked fantastic and functional. Both
asked where I got them, too, so I got to brag that they were made by
me just for me, totally custom. :-)

Leah