Old December 14th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary

Default meeting an old sweater

So many people have asked, "Why do you take so long to knit something
that takes so long, when you can go to the store and get it in a couple
of minutes".

For me, there has always been the issue of fit, materials, and
design. I can make a sweater that I could never afford to purchase if
I could find it! When I was working I was in a job in which the
normal clothing worn was nice slacks and sweaters, so being a knitter
was great! I always had slacks in black, navy, grey, chocolate brown,
and beige, and a variety of sweaters I designed and made.