Old August 5th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kathy

Default Work habits

Patti,

I do work this way, although I often let my conscience nag me the time
leading up to the activity spurt. "I should do this"...
It's a huge waste of energy. Also, if I wait too long before a due date, I
get a bit panicky, so I guess I'm saying, I wish I was more consistent.
Lists help me to look objectively at what really needs to be done and how
long it might take. Sometimes I have made a mountain out of a molehill in
my mind....
Good luck at your show. Hope their are lots of rich people who just can't
live without your stuff

KathyH
"Patti" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was able to concentrate and make a lot of earrings today for the
show I'm doing next week. I always do much better when it's closer to
deadline. When a show is a week away, I can really kick it into high
gear. Am I alone in that, or does everyone else feel that way? Just
curious.

Patti