Old October 13th 05, 02:20 AM
Tricia

I went. I stabbed myself in the palm accidently. I liked this time's
speaker. Next month's speaker doesn't thrill me and then with the
holiday hoo-haa, I probably won't go back until January. Then I'll see
if I like it enough to officially join. I was the youngest person
there by at least a decade and in many cases by 2 (at least). Everyone
was nice if/when we spoke and while I originally wound up sitting
alone, when the sign in ladies were done, they came and sat with me and
I even got a little technique advice from one of them after she watched
me struggle with my pathetico project and attempt at hand quilting. Oh
well...if I like January, I'll most likely join. I'm at least psyched
enough to want to go play with my fabric stash now -- which is more
than I can say for 24 hours from now (I've been in a slump of sorts).

Tricia