Old October 22nd 04, 07:20 PM
Kirsten Procter

Default Texere Yarns

I just ordered from these people a week ago, and the yarn arrived
today. There was a problem with my order - I asked for four cones of
chenille in three colours and they didn't have enough of one of the
colours, so phoned to check whether I wanted a smaller amount or a
different colour. They were very helpful on the phone, too, even though I
was fairly helpless

Even with that, they arrived within a week. Beautiful
yarn, just as I was hoping for.

So, in all, I'm pleased.

http://www.texere.co.uk

(And the postman said 'This feels like yarn', so I said 'I hope so,
that's what I was expecting' and he wished me happy knitting

Now I just have to turn the forest green into a jumper in time for DBF's
biirthday... on the 6th of November. Am I insane?
--
Kirsten Procter ghoti
Current projects; 2 blankets, various gifts