Old August 5th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Bill Browne

Default glass beads

Disclaimer: Coming from some who doesn't make beads:

From what I've seen, it seems like those that bead buy them from those that
make beads. But I would think that there would be a certain attraction to
those that made designs from their own custom beads. And seeing how Hobby
Lobby sells all that you need to make glass beads, it looks like creativity
and imagination would be your only limitations.

"The LazyBum" wrote in message
news
Do most people that do beading make their own glass beads, or do they just
buy them?

--
http://www.funcraftics.com